Friday 12 October 2012

I am an Amateur and ramble I will. (Continuation: For, you were Iqbal and Rumi's silent pride.)


Is it just me?
Or do your hearts still weep?
 Has the day passed?
Or does it signal perils unsurpassed?

Stand up and look down to your feet!
The earth is still there, Pakistan remains here.
How long will it be?
               Till you and Earth are one?
Don’t grow weary yet, my friends
                We need more words, at least I for one.

I need more chaos, he says.
Let all be ordinary, she says.
The silent guide smiles by my side.
While I pen this down,
                  With a vision in my eye.

Enough rambling. Get to the point!
Wasting the readers’ and your time!
Time is of the essence…
Pluck not the Rose, while still it grows…


I am an Amateur and ramble  I will.
Have patience my silent guide.
You are from me, why would you then deem me mad?
                 Look at me and hear me, because I am here… just for that! (Rumi)

Take your time. Take your time; signals the silent guide.
I’ve been here since the birth of time.
You too junaid, like many others, will pass unheard of
          Into a world your heart yearns for.

No comments:

Post a Comment