Friday 23 September 2011

Exposed

As I sit here on this weirdly comfortable desk-chair, staring at my laptop.. I cant help but realize the fakeness of what we have in our surroundings.. 02:17am. There’s this feeling of an unnatural isolation that lurks in the cool of the room. Even the room temperature is under my control.. the so-called “comforts” disgust me. Would that man was able to simply break away and experience what is natural. Would that the society would allow him to do so. Would that our societies were to acquire that natural element once more. Listening to ‘Downer’ by Shajie, I am reminded of my adventures with the very few I choose to call my friends.

What is one person to another but an instrument to be used at the time of need? Don’t we all live  by our own script? Do we not absorb and protect ourselves over others? What difference would one man make amongst such despicable beasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment