Saturday 17 September 2011

Forced to Misread

On August the 11th – 2011, I published an article “What Does Allah Say about Christians?” and to much astonishment the amateur piece of writing attracted a great deal of traffic. 
 
However, what troubled me was the feedback I received which revolved much around abusive terms directed not even towards me, the author, but to the very words of Quran. I decided to simply ignore the remarks and just kept on deleting them. But man of course, is a fool. And women too pretty much.


So I decided to respond directly to these remarks in a polite manner which totally did not work and resulted in much more abuse than was previously done. 
 
Yet the conversations were not completely useless. I deduced that much of the references given were either copied from websites or were – to my surprise – MOVIES! Is this what constitutes criticism these days? Movies?
 
Well the article was finally classified as “Condescending to Christians” and I was asked to rewrite the whole piece.. which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment